|Work with Us|
UsabilityUsability can save you money, get your business more competitive and win your visitor’s trusy and loyalty. It is one of the best ways to improve the return on investement.
A site should offer a quality user experience
Usability is nowadays a must. Data indicate that users leave the site they are visiting if they encounter any interaction difficulty. There are other similar websites so why bother with one that makes it difficult for them to use?
At egluu we help you to build an optimal user experience for your target audiences by using different and complementary methods that will reach usability goals such as:
- Quick and easy to learn
- Reduce the time required to finish tasks
- Allow very little mistakes and a rapid recovery from them
- Easy to remember
- Enjoyable user experience
Usability brings you and your users valuable advantages
- Be fulfilled with the interactive product
- Be pleased with the interaction
- Accomplish their goals effectively and efficiently
- They will rely on the interactive product and become loyal to it
- Decreased development time and costs
- Cut down support expenses
- Reduced visitors errors
- Diminished tuition time and costs
- Improved Return on Investment
What does Usability Involves?
We use diferent analytical tools in order to understand your market target needs. Then, together with our information architecture and design teams, we create an easy to use and striking interface.
In order to achieve a user-centric design, the first step is to identify and define your targeted users: Who are they? What are they needs? Then you can create an interactive product that will appeal to them.
- Target definition and prioritization (primary and secondary targets)
- User personas
- Target user surveys
- Interactive product usability and usefulness analysis
Just as every building needs blueprints before construction, every web site needs careful planning before implementation. What sections need to be present? How will users move about the site? How should you present the information on each page? We will help you plan your web site.
- Site mapping
- Navigation design
- Search results design
How your web site looks is a direct reflection of your organization. We will help you define the visual language for your site to communicate with your users through clean, usable and appealing designs.
- Design discovery
- Design mockups
- Style guides
Providing an optimal experience for the user is key to ensuring return visits. We will identify weakness in critical user tasks across your site, and help you design a more user-centric interface and user experience.
- Expert usability review
- Usability testing
- Accessibility requirements compliance