|Work with Us|
Design & Implement
A proper look and feel is just not enough nowadays if you want to improve the ROI. Users should find your site interesting, easily navigate it and reach their goals, and get something valuable from it so they will come back.
Content Manager Systems
Blogs & Microblogs
Microsites & Corporate sites
3G Phone Solutions
What we will do for you
- Build architecture and interaction interfaces to improve usability and user experience
- Design your corporate image and the look and feel of your solution
- Develop custom made or Open Source applications and prototypes
- Help you to redirect your current Internet solution towards a 2.0 one
- Measure and interpret your solution results in order to tune and enhance it
- Set up and build conversion and retention strategies
- Maintain and propose constant improvements to achieve better results
- Study your users and perform user tests for a better user-centered solution
- Evaluate and enhance your presence and influence on the social net
- Define the suitable technologies for your business goals and your target and prospects
How do we work: a quick overview
Once the Business Strategy is defined, we design and implement solutions oriented to the business goals and the users needs.
Our solutions are thought in order to achieve the right usability, user experience and strategies that will make visitors to do what you expect them to do (conversion) and make them come back (retention).
To do so we define user-centered architecture and interaction interfaces, and implement them with the most suitable technologies and techniques, the right visuals and textual content.
The solution can go life! But our job isn´t finished: we take care of the maintenance and set up real time measuring tools that will to analyse the solution's results in order to tune it and make constant improvements.
First impressions matter
If Jackob Nielsen used to say that users get a first impression of a website in only 5 seconds, a more recent study conducted by Gitte Lindgaard concludes that they only need half a second to form an opinion.
Let's not talk about which of the 2 numbers is right. Just focus on the general and shared conclusion: visitors decide on a very small amount of time if the site they are looking at is of their interest and will dedicate it some more time ... or not!
In other words: designers have very little time to seduce and convince users.
A proper design, correctly implemented, reduces the development costs and achieves a better return on investment.